Ctrl+a Select text not working

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for TextMaker 2016 for Linux.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

grechlni

Ctrl+a Select text not working

Post by grechlni » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:23 pm

Dear all I'm using Textmaker 2016 Professional 2016 (rev. 763.1210) with Suse Leap 42.2 . Sorrowly selecting text doesn't work for me. A selected text is shown colored for a moment and then the colored area disappears, leaving me unable to work with the selected text area. Please could you advise me how to proceed. Thank you in advance, your help is really appreciated.

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Ctrl+a Select text not working

Post by sven-l » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:09 pm

Does the same happen in PlanMaker and Presentations and also in LibreOffice?
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

grechlni

Post by grechlni » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:22 pm

It doesn't happen in Libreoffice or any other program, but in Textmaker, Planmaker and Presentations. What is a real pitty, because this office suit not only does very well in competion, but does offer a lot of benefits.

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by sven-l » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:11 am

Have you installed a clipboard manager like Parcellite (https://www.linux.com/learn/hone-your-d ... lite-linux)?
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

grechlni

Post by grechlni » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:27 pm

No, none. I will setup a clean VM 42.2 as I added some repos - which shouldn't have an impact, but you never now. I will keep you updated. Thank you for your efforts.

Meanwhile I installed the Office in a clean 42.2 Gnome VM, it works absolutely flawless. I will do some in depth analysis on my system. Thank you very much for your efforts. For sure the Softmaker Office is the best Office I know and not cuasing trouble, but a victim of some experiments.

Sorry, thank you for your patience.

Return to “TextMaker 2016 for Linux”