Stability Issues?

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for Thunderbird for Windows.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

melmitts707

Stability Issues?

Post by melmitts707 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:44 pm

Is anyone else having stability issues with the SoftMaker enhancements for Thunderbird? Things like randomly dropping server connections until you restart the program, etc. I have never had these problems with Thunderbird before and haven't had them since I disabled all of the SoftMaker enhancements. Just curious...
Mel

nord

Re: Stability Issues?

Post by nord » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:56 am

melmitts707 wrote:Is anyone else having stability issues with the SoftMaker enhancements for Thunderbird? Things like randomly dropping server connections until you restart the program, etc. I have never had these problems with Thunderbird before and haven't had them since I disabled all of the SoftMaker enhancements. Just curious...
Mel
Mel,

Can you break it down as to which of the SoftMaker Thunderbird extensions are causing the problem? I am using just two of them:

Mail Redirect 0.8.5
Mail Merge 3.10.1

No problems here, either in Thunderbird 38.1 or in SeaMonkey 2.33.1 **

** Using extension converter for SeaMonkey that allows SeaMonkey to use Firefox and Thunderbird extensions.
-- N --

melmitts707

Re: Stability Issues?

Post by melmitts707 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:58 pm

I am not sure where the problems are originating. To be honest, I went to the Thunderbird Add-ons tab and Disabled both:
Faster autocompletion of e-mail address 1.0.10
SoftMaker Enhanced UI 1.0.10
and the problems went away so I haven't thought anymore about it.
Mel

Return to “Thunderbird for Windows”