Softmaker extensions for Thunderbird

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for Thunderbird for Windows.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

nord

Softmaker extensions for Thunderbird

Post by nord » Mon May 18, 2015 9:42 pm

I was told that Softmaker 2012 users who wished to move from emclient to thunderbird would be able to download the new Softmaker extensions that integrate into open source Thunderbird. If this is so, where can I find such?

Tks for listening.
-- N --

nord

Re: Softmaker extensions for Thunderbird

Post by nord » Fri May 22, 2015 2:49 pm

Just a followup, any decision on how to get the TB extensions for Softmaker 2012?
-- N --

martin-k
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by martin-k » Fri May 22, 2015 2:50 pm

They will be available for download from our web site. But we need a few more days to prepare everything. There will be an announcement in our newsletter.
Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH

nord

Post by nord » Fri May 22, 2015 8:43 pm

martin-k wrote:They will be available for download from our web site. But we need a few more days to prepare everything. There will be an announcement in our newsletter.
martin-k,

Excellent. As a longtime Firefox and Thunderbird user, I frequent Mozillazine forums regularly. People there are beginning to notice Softmaker IMO. <g> (I've been a user since 2008)
-- N --

nord

Post by nord » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:38 am

martin-k wrote:They will be available for download from our web site. But we need a few more days to prepare everything. There will be an announcement in our newsletter.
martin-k,

Thanks again, I hope to be able to download just the extensions for TB and see how everything integrates with SoftMaker 2012.
-- N --

nord

Post by nord » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:45 pm

nord wrote:I was told that Softmaker 2012 users who wished to move from emclient to thunderbird would be able to download the new Softmaker extensions that integrate into open source Thunderbird. If this is so, where can I find such?

Tks for listening.
Are there people here who are using Thunderbird and the Softmaker extensions? IF so, then I have started a thread over at MozillaZine (the premier support forum for all things Gecko: Firefox, Thunderbird, Lightning, SeaMonkey, Composer, etc.:

http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic ... &t=2943683

Tks for listening.
-- N --

Return to “Thunderbird for Windows”