Switching out of Presentation mode

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for Presentations 2016 for Windows.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

stuart.ford33

Switching out of Presentation mode

Post by stuart.ford33 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:05 pm

I use a powerpoint that runs on an infinite loop weekly. I don't mess with it and I have my laptop settings set where it will not go into standby or black the screen at all when plugged in (which it is always plugged in during this powerpoint). It is necessary to have it running by itself without me having to do anything with it.

A little over 3 weeks ago I noticed that after I had the powerpoint running it switched back to the editing screen without anyone's touching the computer. Pushing ALT+Tab put it back on the presentation screen; however, after another undetermined period of time, it was back on the editing screen which required me to press ALT+Tab again.

This may seem like a minor bug, but when I'm having to break away from interacting with people to "fix" my looping slideshow constantly it becomes distracting and breaks the flow of my work.

Thoughts?

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Switching out of Presentation mode

Post by sven-l » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:03 pm

Could you please send us that presentation file to forum(at)softmaker.com referring to this thread? Thank you!
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “Presentations 2016 for Windows”