Notes management

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for Presentations 2016 for Windows.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

oblivion

Notes management

Post by oblivion » Tue May 02, 2017 12:10 am

Presentations notes seem to not work very well. If -- as I have -- I'm developing a slide presentation where the slides have a black (well, it's a graduated tint from black to grey) background, if I want the text to be white on black, it doesn't want to work at all -- text is resolutely black. Unreadable until I change the notes background to white.

Additionally, if I've developed the spoken part of my presentation in TextMaker -- as I have -- and I'm pasting from TextMaker into the notes area of Presentations, even though my TextMaker text is set in 16 point Arial, when I paste it into the notes area of Presentations it arrives as Times New Roman (Hebrew).

This seems not to be platform-specific -- I had the same issue running the portable version in Windows 7 and the installed version in Windows 10.

(Also, it doesn't seem to be possible to put the notes onscreen during the slideshow, so maybe it's academic anyway.)

A bugfix by Wednesday -- when it actually matters! -- seems unlikely but I think this needs a look, please!

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Notes management

Post by sven-l » Fri May 05, 2017 10:45 am

I tried to reproduce this but the notes text (back slide background and white text) was always white. Could you please attach a sample or send it to forum(at)softmaker.de referring to this thread? Thank you!
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “Presentations 2016 for Windows”