Insert Slide From Presentation

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for Presentations 2016 for Windows.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

DadeFazer

Insert Slide From Presentation

Post by DadeFazer » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:11 pm

Dear Support Team,

I was in the need of merging several MS PPT files into a single presentation and I did run into a strange behaviour that is easier to show than to write about, but I'll try. I have to admit that I'm a keyboard lover and maybe I'm skipping some mouse click that the standard users are doing.

Let's try to explain what I'm doing.

I did open the PPT #1
I moved to the last slide (using the Mini Sorter left column) and did Insert, Slide From Presentation, Select PPT #2.
Everything fine.
Then I tried to move to the last slide (to add again, this time PPT #3) but it seems the left column is drawn and updated, but the added slides are not selectable, at least until you save.
Even moving down with PGDN it stops on the last slide of PPT #1.
You can move the Mini Sorter slide bar, the new slides are present and visible, you can even click them but they are not drawn in the main slide edit window.
Like there's some Mini Sorter refresh missing.
After a while (I think after some autosave), then it works, because saving manually after each add make the thing works.

I hope my steps are clear.
Thanks for you good product and keep on!

Davide.
PS: I have the latest SP 763 installed and I'm running the old fashion Vista 64bit SP2.
I have purchased one of your licence to support your good work.

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Insert Slide From Presentation

Post by sven-l » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:42 am

If possible, please send us the files to forum(at)softmaker.de. We need to reproduce the issue here first in order to solve it.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “Presentations 2016 for Windows”