tab view

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for PlanMaker 2016 for Windows.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

RonB

tab view

Post by RonB » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:08 pm

My workbook(s) use several tabs. When I save and close the workbook the sheet that was last used comes up when re-opening as I think it should. BUT the tab for that sheet does not show. The first tab shows or at most, the first and second tab. If I have 10 sheets, and I'm working sheets 5 and 6, I have to scroll to go from one to the other. What a drag. How can I make more tabs visible or jump from one to the other without clicking the little scroll arrow?

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: tab view

Post by sven-l » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:50 am

Thank you for reporting this! I will refer that issue to our developers. Could you please tell us which revision you use (Help=>About')?
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

RonB

Post by RonB » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:34 pm

I am using rev749.1202.
I did find that the active sheet number is just to the right of the tabs so I can click on that and pick which sheet I want much faster than scrolling through. Also I find that I can pull the tab window to be bigger thus allowing me to see more tabs. I am using these features and it helps a lot.
So, seeing the tab in use when first opening is visible to the right of the "tab window" on the left, but, the left tab window does not show the open tab until I click on it.
Just information at this point as I have found a satisfactory "work around" Thank You, Ron

RonB

Post by RonB » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:19 am

Opening the tab window by dragging the window, all my sheets are showing and I now see that in fact, when I save and re open everything is right where I left it. I just didn't dig deep enough when setting up the spread sheet.
My problem is solved.

Return to “PlanMaker 2016 for Windows”