TextMaker does not correctly save hyperlink

Questions and answers about TextMaker 2016 for Windows
beny

TextMaker does not correctly save hyperlink

Post by beny » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:28 pm

I created the following hyperlink in a document: http://www.softmaker.com/en/
I save and close the document, and then re-opened the document, the link was a link, but now it is displayed in black and without the underscore
For correct display of a link must use buttons for text color and underscores
Can this be fixed?
TextMaker 2016 (rev. 757.0510)

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: TextMaker does not correctly save hyperlink

Post by sven-l » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:36 pm

Have you saved your file in .tmd or in another file format? Please select the link and invoke Format=>Character Style=>Hyperlink. Select the "Hyperlink" style and click on "Edit". Here you can alter the text color for hyperlinks.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

beny

Post by beny » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:32 am

Thanks for the answer, but it did not help.
I saved in .docx. But if you save a document in .doс or .tmd, the link displays correctly.
Or if you save in .doc or .tmd and then resave in .docx, the link also appears correctly.
This bug is seen by me from version to version 2016, I checked in School, Standard, Pro.
Surprisingly, this is not a bug in SoftMaker FreeOffice, with the default setting!
Maybe, need some file copy of Freeoffice in "School" (I "School" user)?

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by sven-l » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:42 pm

Could you please try it with the new service pack 761? I added a link to a new document, saved it in .doc, .docx and .tmd file format. then I opened all three files and the link was always working and correctly formatted.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

beny

Post by beny » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:15 pm

I try sp761, unfortunately, the result is the same.
Win10 x64 and Win8.1 x64.

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by sven-l » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:20 am

Thank you! Can someone else reproduce this issue?
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

alensen

Post by alensen » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:12 pm

I can confirm this issue for Textmaker Professional 2016 (rev. 763.1210) for Linux. When I open a document that I made with other programs - saved in doc or docx - the integrated hyperlinks are not marked as hyperlinks. I have also tried to save it with tmd-ending but that didn't help. Is there any chance that this will be fixed in the near future?

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by sven-l » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:27 pm

alensen wrote:I can confirm this issue for Textmaker Professional 2016 (rev. 763.1210) for Linux. When I open a document that I made with other programs - saved in doc or docx - the integrated hyperlinks are not marked as hyperlinks. I have also tried to save it with tmd-ending but that didn't help. Is there any chance that this will be fixed in the near future?
Could you please send us such a file to forum(at)softmaker.de or attach it here? Thank you!
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

fghb

Post by fghb » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:20 pm

I had the same issue, but I have found a work around which I would like to share. Perhaps it works also for other people with this issue and it might be easier to find the bug with this information.
I use FreeOffice TextMaker 2018 (rev F978.0905) 32 bit under Windows 10 and I am very happy with it. I always write/read to/from the format Microsoft Word 2007-2019 docx.
In my document were links from which the format had dissapeared, but the format of other links was still good.
I could change to blue underscored, but after saving and opening, the format was again gone.

I noticed a difference between the links with problem and those without problem. The links without problem were set to No Spacing and the links with a problem were set to Normal. For me the following solved the issue:

- Select the link
- Change the paragraph style to No Spacing
- Set your preferred font and size
- Underline the link
- Change the color to blue

Return to “TextMaker 2016 for Windows”