a shortcut (hotkey) to move cursor (input focus) to the last previous position (location) in the document as in MS Word

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for TextMaker 2016 for Windows.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

leopoldus

a shortcut (hotkey) to move cursor (input focus) to the last previous position (location) in the document as in MS Word

Post by leopoldus » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:24 pm

There is a very useful shortcut Shift+F5 in MS Word, which moves the cursor (input focus) by the cycle between its several (five?) previous locations in the current document. Many other text processors offer similar functionality too.

Surprisingly I could not find anything similar in TextMaker. Have I missed anything?

P.S.
Softmaker team could make a comparison table with TextMaker analogs for every MS Word shortcut and command. It will be extremely useful for the most of old users of MS Word (and other MS Office applications).

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: a shortcut (hotkey) to move cursor (input focus) to the last previous position (location) in the document as in MS W

Post by sven-l » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:53 am

I will refer your suggestion to our product manager.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

leopoldus

Re: a shortcut (hotkey) to move cursor (input focus) to the last previous position (location) in the document as in MS W

Post by leopoldus » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:45 am

sven-l wrote:I will refer your suggestion to our product manager.
Do you mean, that currently there is no any analog of MS Word Shift+F5 hotkey functionality in TextMaker?

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by sven-l » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:14 pm

That's correct. That feature is on the agenda fir the future.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “TextMaker 2016 for Windows”