Please improve freehand drawing tool

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for TextMaker 2016 for Windows.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

ecbritz

Please improve freehand drawing tool

Post by ecbritz » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:42 pm

I'm a great fan and a keen user of Softmaker Pro 2016, also Textmaker. But may I say that I need to use LibreOffice or OpenOffice when I want to draw freehand lines on a document, usually to point out something -- a line of text, a picture -- or draw a line around some item on the page. "Scribbling" on an electronic page when referring to something on it, is something I often need to do.

Unfortunately, the freehand drawing tool in Softmaker is a shaky and shivery affair. A Softmaker freehand line drawing is very difficult to control, basically useless to me.

Dear Softmaker, please study the ease with which lines can be drawn with OpenOffice and then please emulate this comfortable tool in Textmaker! I attach an example of an OpenOffice drawing effortlessly done.
Attachments
Freehand lines.doc
(10.5 KiB) Downloaded 186 times
Softmaker 2016 & 2018.

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Please improve freehand drawing tool

Post by sven-l » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:10 am

I will refer your suggestion to our developers. Thank you!
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

ecbritz

Re: Please improve freehand drawing tool

Post by ecbritz » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:03 pm

Thanks! If you think how a pen or crayon is normally moved with your hand to create a drawing on a sheet of paper -- slowly, accurately, smoothly -- that is how the mouse pointer should ideally behave when you draw a freehand line on an electronic page.
Softmaker 2016 & 2018.

Return to “TextMaker 2016 for Windows”