Automatically restore all tabs/documents which were opened when the app was last closed

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for TextMaker 2016 for Windows.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

leopoldus

Automatically restore all tabs/documents which were opened when the app was last closed

Post by leopoldus » Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:18 pm

Hi, is there any option to automatically restore all tabs/documents which were opened when the app was last closed? This is a default behavior for all modern browsers and some advanced text processors can make it too, but I can not find any way to achieve such result in TextMaker.

Thanks!

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Automatically restore all tabs/documents which were opened when the app was last closed

Post by sven-l » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:03 am

This is not yet possible. I will refer your suggestion to our product management.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

leopoldus

Re: Automatically restore all tabs/documents which were opened when the app was last closed

Post by leopoldus » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:46 pm

Hi,

It seems according to the changelog, that this requested feature is not implemented in TextMaker 2018. And the same is about options to handle directly recent file list menu, is it was promised in this topic viewtopic.php?f=249&t=16004. Am I right?

Return to “TextMaker 2016 for Windows”