textmaker adds blank pages?

Post here those questions, bug reports and suggestions for SoftMaker Office 2016 for Windows that do not fit in any of the application-specific subforums.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

RonB

textmaker adds blank pages?

Post by RonB » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:00 am

I am attaching a document created with open office as a .doc. It is supposed to be 3 pages. I get 5 pages with two of them blank. Had to use libra office to open and print properly. This is second time this type of thing happened. Thanks for your help
Ron
Attachments
CMP Information Session 4.12.16.doc
(391.5 KiB) Downloaded 212 times

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: textmaker adds blank pages?

Post by sven-l » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:39 am

Thank you for the sample file! I will refer it to the developers and inform you as soon a we have a solution.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Alfred

Post by Alfred » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:06 pm

RonB wrote:I am attaching a document created with open office as a .doc. It is supposed to be 3 pages. I get 5 pages with two of them blank. Had to use libra office to open and print properly.
I get six pages, with pages 4 and 5 blank (apart from the header and footer) when I open that document in TextMaker. I get only three pages when I open it in LibreOffice Writer.
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
(Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.)
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (1900-1944)

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by sven-l » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:52 am

Alfred wrote: I get six pages, with pages 4 and 5 blank (apart from the header and footer) when I open that document in TextMaker. I get only three pages when I open it in LibreOffice Writer.
Same for me. The developers are investigating that issue.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

RonB

Post by RonB » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:48 pm

Thanks seven. That was actually the second document with that type problem. I couldn't find the first one it happened with.
Ron

Return to “SoftMaker Office 2016 for Windows (General)”