What happens with our suggestions

General questions and answers about SoftMaker Office 2016 for Windows. Don't post application-specific questions here, but in the appropriate subforum.
Simon

What happens with our suggestions

Post by Simon » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:47 pm

I had write many suggestion to improve SoftMaker Office, first someone explains how to make the same by a different way and then a SoftMaker representative tells such feature is not in the product and it will be suggested.

However, today I knew no decision taker to implement our recommendations take care of them. Apparently there is communication with those who fix the bugs but not with those who decide what will be included or not in the product.

I found it very disappointing, you must tell us our suggestions do not matter for you so we will not waste our time in thinking how to improve a product in which we have not a retribution.

If you use this forum only with support purposes, the honest thing is to inform it.

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: What happens with our suggestions

Post by sven-l » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:58 am

We refer all your suggestion as well as all the bugs you report to our developers. We open a ticket in our bug tracker and then the developers decide what to do first and what can be shifted.

Fixing bugs have always a higher priority than implementing new features because first the programs should run smooth, fast and no crashes should occur. The next step is then to implement features which are desired by many customers and not hard to implement and test. But the decision is not up to the support team.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “SoftMaker Office 2016 for Windows (General)”