PlanMaker HD update 752

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for PlanMaker HD for Android.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

bsbd

PlanMaker HD update 752

Post by bsbd » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:00 pm

I received the latest update to PlanMaker HD FULL this morning (rev. 752.0228.gs). As far as I can tell, it didn't fix a single one of the issues I've reported.

Still NOT Resolved:

ISERROR issue - first reported Sep 24, 2015 (Critical!!!)
Date formats To/From Excel- first reported Nov 05, 2015 (Critical!!!)
Radio Button results sometimes go to the right row/column cell address but the wrong sheet - first reported Sep 26, 2015
ROW, ROWS, COLUMN and COLUMNS functions can all generate false circular reference warnings - first reported Sep 28, 2015
Named tables not recognized (wish list item)

Until the ISERROR and Date Format issues are fixed, I can't use PlanMaker HD to edit and save my Excel worksheet without corrupting it. I'm beyond disappointed that SoftMaker has chosen to ignore these deal-breaker critical problems.

The Row, Rows, Column, and Columns circular ref warnings issue was diagnosed and patched in the Windows version THREE revs ago. I guess I now have the answer to the question I asked just after the last update in December: SoftMaker obviously doesn't have anyone making sure there is cross-platform consistency.

Regarding the date format problem, PlanMaker HD still doesn't recognize an Excel date format "English(United States) M/D/YYYY". It sees it as "German (Germany) DD/MM/YYYY". I don't know if it means anything, but I notice that when I force the date format to "English(United States) M/D/YYYY", PlanMaker HD appends two additional characters ";@" in the field under the format list, i.e. "M/D/YYYY;@". That seems weird. Perhaps the problem is with PlanMaker HD recognizing Excel date formats is that it's looking for the appended ";@" when it shouldn't be.

I'm at a complete loss at what this update #752 did. Can you please give us a clue, and at least address where the developers are on the critical issues?

-bsbd

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: PlanMaker HD update 752

Post by sven-l » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:50 am

I see you sent us some sample files and error descriptions via e-mail. I will check that and answer you via e-mail. Thank you!
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “PlanMaker HD”