How to group sheets?

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for PlanMaker HD for Android.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

juntjoo

How to group sheets?

Post by juntjoo » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:51 pm

I've never done this even in MS excel on desktop but I've read how you can group sheets to make changes across sheets and I see "group" under "objects" in this app tho not sure what it's referring to, nor have I been able to select it to experiment presumably as I've not been able to select more than one sheet. Anyone know how to accomplish what I'm trying to do here? Thanks a bunch!

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: How to group sheets?

Post by sven-l » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:43 am

It works the same way as in MS Excel:
http://www.excel-easy.com/examples/grou ... heets.html
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

juntjoo

Post by juntjoo » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:17 am

sven-l wrote:It works the same way as in MS Excel:
http://www.excel-easy.com/examples/grou ... heets.html
Isn't this app for Android?

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by sven-l » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:35 am

Sorry, this only works when you have an Android keyboard with a CTRL key. In the Google Playstore you can find plenty of free screens keyboards. Maybe you can find one with a CTRL key.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

juntjoo

Post by juntjoo » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:52 am

Ah, thanks. I was wondering how to "ctrl" with Android. K, I'll go keyboard hunting.

juntjoo

Post by juntjoo » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:09 pm

sven-l wrote:Sorry, this only works when you have an Android keyboard with a CTRL key. In the Google Playstore you can find plenty of free screens keyboards. Maybe you can find one with a CTRL key.
Hi, so I've installed "hackers" keyboard and "keyboard with ctrl key" keyboard which both have a ctrl key but doesn't appear to do anything.

Have you seen this work in android or are you just assuming it should work? If so which keyboard was used? Thanks

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by sven-l » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:12 pm

You are right. I now installed Hacker's keyboard again (was not installed on my device since I uninstalled it a month ago) and It seems it doesn't even work with CTRL keys although it should. I will inform the developers.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

juntjoo

Post by juntjoo » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:33 pm

sven-l wrote:You are right. I now installed Hacker's keyboard again (was not installed on my device since I uninstalled it a month ago) and It seems it doesn't even work with CTRL keys although it should. I will inform the developers.
Thanks. Please update me as to what will happen next whether or not they'll plan on an update.

Return to “PlanMaker HD”