PlanMaker HD update 749

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for PlanMaker HD for Android.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

bsbd

PlanMaker HD update 749

Post by bsbd » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:01 pm

I received the latest update to PlanMaker HD FULL this morning (rev. 749.1202.gs).

Resolved:
Pie Chart - Zero (N/A) Values
Prompting for browser repeatedly when opening hyperlinks
Scrolling

NOT Resolved:
ISERROR issue (Critcal!!!)
Date formats To/From Excel (Critcal!!!)
Radio Button results sometimes go to the right row/column cell address but the wrong sheet
ROW, ROWS, COLUMN and COLUMNS functions can all generate false circular reference warnings
Named tables not recognized (wish list item)

I was floored that the Row, Rows, Column, and Columns circular ref warnings STILL aren't fixed. That was diagnosed and patched in the Windows version two revs ago. Doesn't SoftMaker have someone responsible for cross-platform consistency?

The ISERROR and Date Format issues are the most critical. Until they are fixed I can't edit and save my worksheet with PlanMaker HD on the tablet, because doing so corrupts the Excel file. Very disappointed these weren't addressed in this update since they were reported quite some time ago.

-bsbd
Last edited by bsbd on Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bsbd

Re: PlanMaker HD - Next Update???

Post by bsbd » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:49 pm

Sven, Martin, anybody....

It's been a long time since the last PlanMaker HD update. Any word on when (if) the next update will come and hopefully squash at least those two critical issues (ISERROR & DATE) that didn't get fixed on the last update? Very soon, I hope.

-bsbd

Jim-J
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: PlanMaker HD update 749 - December 7

Post by Jim-J » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:32 am

Hello,

the next service pack will be released soon.
Jim J.
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “PlanMaker HD”