PlanMaker HD update - October 17

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for PlanMaker HD for Android.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

bsbd

PlanMaker HD update - October 17

Post by bsbd » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:28 pm

I just noticed that PlanMaker HD auto-updated a couple of days ago to version 745.1010.gs. I just went through and checked each issue I've previously reported to see if they were fixed or otherwise addressed.

Apparently the update only resolved one of the issues. Here's a quick status list:

Resolved:
CELL function - Worksheet name not recognized (Thanks!!!)

NOT Resolved:
Set default browser for hyperlinks (PlanMaker HD only, not prompted for browser in PlanMaker Mobile Free)
ISERROR issue
Named tables not recognized
Radio Button cell test
ROW, ROWS, COLUMN and COLUMNS functions can generate false circular reference warnings
Pie Chart - Zero Values

I was most surprised that the ROW, ROWS, COLUMN, and COLUMNS circular ref warnings wasn't fixed since I know that has already been patched in PlanMaker's Windows version.

The ISERROR issue is the most critical of the bunch, since I've developed temporary workarounds for all the rest. But until that one is fixed I can't edit and save my worksheet with PlanMaker HD on the tablet, because doing so corrupts the Excel formula. I'm crossing my fingers that it won't be another three months to receive another update that addresses at least that important issue and hopefully all the others.

-bsbd

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: PlanMaker HD update - October 17

Post by sven-l » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:09 pm

Thank you for that update!
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “PlanMaker HD”