Problems with dropdown list objects

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for PlanMaker HD for Android.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

johnsmurray

Problems with dropdown list objects

Post by johnsmurray » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:33 pm

I am encountering two problems when trying to insert a dropdown list object.

1. If I try and change the name of the object from the default my new name is not saved and it reverts to the default name again.

2. If I add a textbox object my ALL my dropdown list objects disappear!

I have placed some dropdown lists and saved the file. When I open the file they are still in place. I then add a textbox. All the dropdown lists are still in place. I save the file. When I then open the file again the text boxes are in place but ALL the dropdown lists have disappeared.

Help...

Jim-J
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Problems with dropdown list objects

Post by Jim-J » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:10 am

johnsmurray wrote:I am encountering two problems when trying to insert a dropdown list object.

1. If I try and change the name of the object from the default my new name is not saved and it reverts to the default name again.

2. If I add a textbox object my ALL my dropdown list objects disappear!

I have placed some dropdown lists and saved the file. When I open the file they are still in place. I then add a textbox. All the dropdown lists are still in place. I save the file. When I then open the file again the text boxes are in place but ALL the dropdown lists have disappeared.

Help...
Hi John,

With my revision of TextMaker the object name was saved correctly. It would be helpful if you would send us a sample file.
The same with the second issue. Please send the sample files to forum(at)softmaker.de. Please refer to this thread.
Thank you.
Jim J.
SoftMaker Software GmbH

johnsmurray

Post by johnsmurray » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:58 pm

The software I am using is PlanMaker HD and not TextMaker! Nevertheless I am creating a file and will email it to you.,

johnsmurray

Post by johnsmurray » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:09 pm

I was asked to try this with the latest beta version. I can report that both these problems exist in Planmaker for Windows (latest beta).

Return to “PlanMaker HD”