Couple of improvements/fixes needed

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for PlanMaker HD for Android.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

allyalla

Couple of improvements/fixes needed

Post by allyalla » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:33 am

Hi
it is a great app.
However to polish it:
- it really reqire to add some neutral setting of interface size between "small" and "very small". There is to big for my Mega's 6.3 screen size gap, when I am trying to fine tune the interface size. Very small too small and small is too big. No matter if I activate an on/off checkbox opposite "use large icons". Just to big sizes gap.
- The "input field" for cell contents editing, should include more than one string of text. A small text strings are vvery rare case, as for me. A setting for input field height ajustment for multistring input field?
- The app like always can't determine with 100% confidence level if I'm just selecting cell's range or if I'm copying them by drugging cell's selection frame. The problem is that both things look like always existing in conflict between each other. Or I'am missing something not very obvious ...
- It doesn't make difference between the Esc keycode 1 and Back keycode 0. Used from bluetooth keyboard. What causes app to show it's close file diallog when I whant to just discard the changes I made within a cell.

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Couple of improvements/fixes needed

Post by sven-l » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:26 am

Thank you for your suggestions! I will refer them to our developers.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

allyalla

Post by allyalla » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:24 pm

Thanks!

allyalla

Post by allyalla » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:01 am

One update. Ive found that it lacks of text merging function/button (from two closest cells).
We have two cells, first contains text A , the second B. I whant to select em and with pressing some merge button from the toolbar, get as the result AB in the first cell. (at least two cells from one horizontal row) Right now there is some workaround exists with using a text merging function with making formulas column. But it is very time consuming way.
On above mentioned selecting or copying cells by dragging - it can be solved with making cell's right end square .. holder/handle just bigger. At least it will improve an ability to determine with 100% confidence when user is copying cells by dragging. There are no losses. I would prefere to quick copy cells by dragging normally, rather then see what is the last one letter in the selected cell.
Rgrds!

Return to “PlanMaker HD”