Conditional formatting coming from an Excel doc?

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for PlanMaker HD for Android.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

Mikey1969

Conditional formatting coming from an Excel doc?

Post by Mikey1969 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:43 pm

Hi,
Just discovered PlanMaker today. I love it, it's the only one I could find for Android that kept my pulldowns from Excel.

Here's what I need to check, though:

I am creating a checkoff list for room breakdowns at work. I have set up pass/fail dropboxes, and these work fine. I can choose the values I want, and they work. The idea behind this is to have a new document for every validation, since it's sometimes 5 rooms and sometimes 50. I want to have the PASS/FAIL values trigger that cell to become a different color(Red for fail, green for pass). This(And some added notes) is the only part that I change in PlanMaker, the rest is done in Excel(Such as creating and autofilling the dropdowns based on how many rooms I am doing). If I set up the conditional formatting in my original Excel device, will that work correctly?

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Conditional formatting coming from an Excel doc?

Post by sven-l » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:28 am

Yes, it is supposed to work correctly. If you have problems with it, you should send the problematic file to forum(at)softmaker.de
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Mikey1969

Re: Conditional formatting coming from an Excel doc?

Post by Mikey1969 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:27 pm

Thanks. I tested it and got it to work perfectly. I appreciate the response. :D

Return to “PlanMaker HD”