Planmaker Is Still Dysfunctional

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for PlanMaker HD for Android.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

AJ_

Planmaker Is Still Dysfunctional

Post by AJ_ » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:24 am

Why have you not updated this app since June? None of the issues I have identified have been addressed. It is still just as dysfunctional as it has always been. I have to use self developed work arounds to complete the most basic of tasks for nearly everything I do. In the mean time you have now released Softmaker for Windows 2018 while this and TextMaker are in shambles. What is going on there? Why are you not supporting your products? They have an unlimited amount of potential if you would just work out the bugs. You really have no serious competitor. I have spent hours providing bug intricacies on this forum and to date none of them have ever been corrected.

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Planmaker Is Still Dysfunctional

Post by sven-l » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:39 am

Our developers were very busy with SoftMaker Office 2018 for Windows and are currently working on:

- SoftMaker Office 2018 for Linux
- SoftMaker Office for MacOS
- A new version of SoftMaker Office for Android
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

AJ_

Post by AJ_ » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:43 pm

Thanks Sven.
Please ensure that the Android version has at least the capabilities of your current HD versions. Stripped down basic versions of apps are useless and why I purchased your HD versions in the first place. When can we expect the new Android version? Is it going to be full featured like your HD versions or a stripped down useless basic version like all the others that are available?

AJ_

Post by AJ_ » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:59 am

I don't understand why you don't just support the apps you have already created. Your Softmaker HD apps are phenomenal except for some functionality issues and numerous bugs. I have been using your apps and your windows version since 2012. You have never supported your products. You just release new versions and want more money. Are you ever going to actually support your existing products instead of creating new functionality issues and new bugs in your new products? This is a no win catastrophe for your users. I for one am jumping ship when a better product comes along. I have basically wasted hours upon hours submitting numerous bugs reports to you. You have the worst business model imaginable. I wait year after year for a viable product from you and it never happens. Additionally, your Firebird email client is a disaster. You shouldn't bother. It does nothing but harm your reputation. You should be providing an email client similar to outlook or emClient. By the way, emClient is free for a single user.

Return to “PlanMaker HD”