TextMaker on Samsung Note tablet - more windows option

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for TextMaker HD for Android.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

yanoya

TextMaker on Samsung Note tablet - more windows option

Post by yanoya » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:58 pm

Hello, I use TextMaker Mobile free version on my tablet Samsung Note 2014 10.1". This tablet enables multi-tasking - concretely, I can see more windows on the screen. The app TextMaker (up to now I use the mobile free version) is the best one I have found, for my purposes, it allows to track revisions. However the option to allow more windows is not available, it does not work for this app (i.e. neither two files can stay open; and if new one is open, the previously open is closed automatically, which is quite dangerous if it was not saved). Is there any other version of this app which would enable more windows option, or do you consider to integrate it into SW in a next version? Thank you.

martin-k
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: TextMaker on Samsung Note tablet - more windows option

Post by martin-k » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:12 pm

TextMaker HD does exactly what you want. It opens multiple documents by itself, and it is compatible with Samsung's multi-window feature.
Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH

yanoya

Post by yanoya » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:17 pm

It is a good news, the bad is I did not find how to do it (I have downloaded the trial version). :) With the mobile free version I am able to open it in one of two windows (not both), with the trial version I can have open two documents, but see only one (and cannot open two windows), but I need to manage to seem them both at once.
Not sure whether there is difference between 10.1" and 12.2" Samsung tablets, according to what I know and experience, you can see 2 windows on 10.1" and 4 windows on 12.2".

martin-k
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by martin-k » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:36 am

With TextMaker HD, you load multiple documents in its tabbed user interface. There is no way to view documents side by side.
Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “TextMaker HD”