Can't log into Google drive

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for TextMaker HD for Android.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

Soapm

Can't log into Google drive

Post by Soapm » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:21 pm

What does it take to get timely and consistent support with this app. I bought the paid "full" version of textmaker on Wednesday and haven't been able to log into my Google Drive, which is the reason I considered this app. The same day I opened a ticket from the website and haven't received a ticket number or response, and I've posted my situation on this forum. What does it take to get support for this app?

I have a Galaxy TabS 8.4 with Office HD: TextMaker FULL and I get a local host error when I try to log into my google drive. I've deleted my cache on both the app and my browser and still have the problem.

I also tried loading the full version on my KeyOne android phone and it get's the same error.

I then loaded it through Bluestacks, android emulator and it was able to log in. The problem is, I can't take the emulator with me which is why i have the tablet.

Is there a number we call or how do we get support with this app? Or how do we get a refund?

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Can't log into Google drive

Post by sven-l » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:06 pm

Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Soapm

Post by Soapm » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:44 pm

sven-l wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:06 pm
Please see here:
https://forum.softmaker.com/viewtopic.p ... 449#p60507
I re-imaged my tablet several times and finally got it to authenticate. It didn't work until I loaded the OS without xposed and magisk. That defeated the effort and purpose of "rooting" the tablet. I'm not that technical of a person but other apps like Google drive, backup, folder sync, etc... all authenticated just fine with the tablet rooted so I'm not sure how this application is authenticating differently from those apps causing it to go to localhost.

Now i have to decide if I want applications like greenify, root explorer, etc... to work or do I want this app to have access to google drive??? I don't think I should have to pay money and make a choice since other apps authenticate just fine.

numbuser

Post by numbuser » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:49 am

Exact same problem, i bought the paid version (TEXTMAKER Android HD FUll) but I can't log into Google Drive.
I sent a support request a week ago but haven't received any information.

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by sven-l » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:57 am

numbuser wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:49 am
Exact same problem, i bought the paid version (TEXTMAKER Android HD FUll) but I can't log into Google Drive.
I sent a support request a week ago but haven't received any information.
I couldn't find any request with the e-mail address you used here in the forum. Please send me a PM with the e-Mail you used to write the the support team.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “TextMaker HD”