SO Office HD Global Beta Version

General questions and answers about SoftMaker Office HD for Android. Don't post application-specific questions here, but in the appropriate subforum.
Ranjit8

SO Office HD Global Beta Version

Post by Ranjit8 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:35 am

Is there any news about SO Office HD Global Beta Version Release Date ???? Since 2018 you have been saying " this year this year......." every time . But in 2021 still there is no updates.

miguel-c
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: SO Office HD Global Beta Version

Post by miguel-c » Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:40 am

We already are on private beta. We will release a wider range beta soon. Thank you for your interest. Stay tuned

Woody44

Post by Woody44 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:58 am

Miguel -

What can you tell us about fonts? When I installed SoftMaker Office HD my recollection is that the fonts available in Textmaker HD were a bunch of fonts I had never heard of. I need for documents I create or edit on the tablet to be fully compatible with my Windows desktop computer. I don't expect the tablet to have all of the more than 1,200 fonts I currently have installed on the desktop machine, but it should have at least most of the basic fonts that come with Windows 10 and Microsoft Office.

Also, SoftMaker Office HD is built-in support for Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive. Dropbox has, in my opinion, shot themselves in the foot by limiting users to a fixed number of devices. That means every time I retire a computer and either sell it, donate it, or throw it in the trash, if I had Dropbox on it I can't install Dropbox on whatever computer I replace it with.

Consequently, my friends and I have migrated to a newer cloud service, pCloud. Can the new SoftMaker Office HD also include built-in support for pCloud? While we're at it, although I don't use it I think many business users are now using Box for cloud storage, so it would be good for SoftMaker Office HD to also integrate with Box.

AIBLTD

Post by AIBLTD » Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:47 pm

I am waiting for the beta invitation e-mail.

Like I previously posted, traditional/simplified Chinese characters, please, thank you.

tiagocalisto

Post by tiagocalisto » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:59 pm

I would like to participate in the beta of the android application, I received the email with the invitation.

iamxmant

Post by iamxmant » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:38 am

tiagocalisto wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:59 pm
I would like to participate in the beta of the android application, I received the email with the invitation.
How to be tester? and get email invitation?

SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:31 pm

If you have already received an email for Beta testing invitation, please follow the instructions mentioned in the email step by step. Otherwise, please wait for the email.

Return to “SoftMaker Office HD for Android (General)”