Missing OneDrive files

Post here those questions, bug reports and suggestions for SoftMaker HD for Android that do not fit in any of the application-specific subforums.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

Begelly

Missing OneDrive files

Post by Begelly » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:58 pm

I have installed both Textmaker HD and Planmaker HD on my Nexus 7 2013 tablet, I have logged into my OneDrive account in both apps but I cannot see any of my files. All that is displayed is a folder icon, and when I tap this there is just an empty page displayed.
I would be very grateful if anyone could tell me where I am going wrong.

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Missing OneDrive files

Post by sven-l » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:32 pm

We could not reproduce that issue here with SoftMaker Office HD for Android. Which revision do you use (Help=>About in any app)? Is it the version from the Google Playstore or have you purchased it directly in our store?

After invoking Menu=>File=>Open=>OneDrive, please tap again on the OneDrive icon on the left side of the screen to re-load the page or try to tap on "Recent Documents". Does that help? What happens if you now save a new file in OneDrive and re-start PlanMaker or TextMaker? Can you find and open that file? Can you see all your files when you use the OneDrive app?

Note: the OneDrive app is not necessary in order to access OneDrive directly from SoftMaker Office via File=>Open or File=>Save as.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Begelly

Post by Begelly » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:55 pm

I downloaded it from Google Playstore so it is the latest version. If I produce a file and save it to Onedrive it can be seen, but I cannot put it into a particular file.
I have sent you an email with a video attached that shows you exactly what is happening. If I install the Onedrive app I can see all of my files.

Begelly

Post by Begelly » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:43 pm

As I had not received a reply I was wondering if I had been forgotten.

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by sven-l » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:55 pm

It seems that we haven't received you e-mail to forum(at)softmaker.de. Could you please send it again? Thank you!
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Begelly

Post by Begelly » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:00 pm

Its on it's way. But should it not arrive it can be found here https://www.cubbyusercontent.com/pli/Pl ... 9ac17f090e
I hope this helps.

Return to “SoftMaker Office HD for Android (General)”