I have given up

Post here those questions, bug reports and suggestions for SoftMaker HD for Android that do not fit in any of the application-specific subforums.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

RobW

I have given up

Post by RobW » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:55 pm

I have posted a lot of issues. None of these issues have ever been resolved. I have now switched to the Microsoft solution, which is indeed getting better in each update...

It was a very good idea, SoftMaker Office HD for Android. Unfortunately, I think this company has seen other ways to earn money, and has completely forgotten their original customers.

Such a shame....

Soapm

Re: I have given up

Post by Soapm » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:19 pm

I would do the same but Micro$ doesn't allow you to edit a word document stored on your google drive. And that's where I keep all my documents, but I do know how you feel and felt close to giving up myself. Timely and meaningful help is hard to find for this product.

AJ_

Re: I have given up

Post by AJ_ » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:24 pm

Agreed, I have submitted dozens of bug reports over the years. They have never fixed a single issue that I have reported. And now I'm getting repeated nag screens for a supposedly improved Windows version. I will upgrade when they fix their Softmaker HD abominations. Until then they are never getting another penny of my money. I just upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 from a Note 4 and the functionality is still just as abysmal on my new Note 9. There's no improvement whatsoever. I am so fed up with this company. They have no idea what support even means and never have had a flipping clue. Now their excuse is that they are making entirely new HD versions. I wonder if we will see them within the next decade. The wheels spin a little too slowly at this company if it all.

Return to “SoftMaker Office HD for Android (General)”