swiping and other issues

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for Presentations Mobile for Android.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

johnb

swiping and other issues

Post by johnb » Wed May 21, 2014 12:32 pm

I am a big fan of the presentations app for android. However swiping to move then slides forward and back is quite buggy and only seems to work intermittently. I also wondered if the developers have considered supporting a different screen on my tablet than is being projected that's shows at least the total number of slides and the slide number that is being shown. The full slide would still be expected.Additionally the thumbnails do not always show on the left strip in slide mode fully.

I have a sony xperia z2 tablet with version 689.0328.gs

Thanks

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: swiping and other issues

Post by sven-l » Wed May 21, 2014 12:50 pm

Please report each wish/problem in a separate thread on the forum as this is more clearly arranged. Thank you!

Ok, here we go:
johnb wrote:I am a big fan of the presentations app for android. However swiping to move then slides forward and back is quite buggy and only seems to work intermittently.
I could not reproduce that problem here on our test devices. Does it happen with with all presentations you start on your device?
johnb wrote: I also wondered if the developers have considered supporting a different screen on my tablet than is being projected that's shows at least the total number of slides and the slide number that is being shown. The full slide would still be expected.
That is on the agenda for future versions.
johnb wrote: Additionally the thumbnails do not always show on the left strip in slide mode fully.

I have a sony xperia z2 tablet with version 689.0328.gs
Does that happen with all presentations you start on your device? If not, please send us a screenshot and sample file to forum(at)softmaker.de referring to that thread. Thank you!
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

johnb

Re: swiping and other issues

Post by johnb » Wed May 21, 2014 8:42 pm

Hi Sven

Just to let you know I have sent a private email regarding the above. Yes the thumbnail problem occurs in all my presentation.

Thanks

Return to “Presentations Mobile for Android”