pictures disappear from some slides, not all

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for Presentations Mobile for Android.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

fozzie

pictures disappear from some slides, not all

Post by fozzie » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:45 pm

I have tested presentation maker from the playstore (trial version) with a business presentation incl animations. The animations play fine (great!), but on busy slides all pictures and shapes disappear. I can't share the presentation here, will see if I can make an more anonimized version to demonstrate the problem.
The presentation itself is not incredibly large - 3.3MB. Does this happen to others as well? Would like to purchase the app if there is indeed full compatibility with Windows-generated ppt(x) files, but so far it doesn't work for me.

I'm on an Asus transformer TF101 incl hardware keyboard docking, android 4.0.3 ICS

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: pictures disappear from some slides, not all

Post by sven-l » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:11 am

Could you please send us the presentation to forum(at)softmaker.de referring to that thread? We will delete file after testing. Thank you!
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

fozzie

Re: pictures disappear from some slides, not all

Post by fozzie » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:01 pm

Ok, I have just edited the file to get rid of confidentiality issues, but the problem remains. I will send the edited file to the email address you mentioned.

Return to “Presentations Mobile for Android”