Slide show auto play

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for Presentations Mobile for Android.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

mikhailmol

Slide show auto play

Post by mikhailmol » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:50 am

Hi,

We set up our announcement board using a flat screen TV and an Android HDMI stick. I run Android on it and want to play power point presentations for announcments. The only problem is in order to play it I have to click on each slide in order to go to the next. All versions of different types of Offices for Android have an ability to play the slide show automatically without the need to click on each slide. We want to run this all day long. I can't place a person whose job will be to click through the slides all day in order to display them all day long on a TV.

Do you know when you will have this feature in your product?

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Slide show auto play

Post by sven-l » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:31 am

If a PowerPoint file is set to auto-proceed to the next slide, it should do that in SoftMaker Presentations, too. If it is set to react on mouse click, it will do that on Android as well.

If you have a PowerPoint file that behaves differently, we would like to take a look. Please e-mail it to forum (at) softmaker.de
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

mikhailmol

Post by mikhailmol » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:07 pm

Hi,
I don't think any of the files that I have have auto-proceed on them. However in KingSoft Office I am able to play them all automatically even though I did not set them up with auto-proceed. They have button called "Auto-play" and it plays all the powerpoints without any auto-proceed. Would you be able to add this option?

Also another problem that I encountered was powerpoint files conversion. I was able to convert with your PC converter a *.ppt file but the converter did not convert any of the *.pptx files. Does it only work with Office 2003 and prior versions of Powerpoints and not with 2007 or later?

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by sven-l » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:37 am

I will refer this as a feature request to our developers.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “Presentations Mobile for Android”