polaris

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for Presentations Mobile for Android.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

goodwinod

polaris

Post by goodwinod » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:35 pm

I still believe that SoftmaKer has the best word processor, but Polaris's version of PowerPoint is so far beyond this that it isn't even in the same class. You can make annotations, see the slide notes and slides on an easily flipable scrren,and it even shows all standard fonts the way you want them. The only thing that would make it better is being able to view the slides and notes on the tablet screen while the audience sees only the slides. Hopefully huge improvements come soon.

micromike

Re: polaris

Post by micromike » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:05 pm

Hi
I have polaris on my Asus Transformer and it does a great job with PowerPoint. We bought a Superpad 7 as a light-weight companion for the projector thinking we could download polaris but it's not yet available for download. Softmaker presentations is not a bad replacement but, when doing the show, it would be nice to have a screen with nothing but the slide and a tap on the right hand side of the screen for next slide and left hand side of the screen for previous slide.

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: polaris

Post by sven-l » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:23 am

micromike wrote:Hi
I have polaris on my Asus Transformer and it does a great job with PowerPoint. We bought a Superpad 7 as a light-weight companion for the projector thinking we could download polaris but it's not yet available for download. Softmaker presentations is not a bad replacement but, when doing the show, it would be nice to have a screen with nothing but the slide and a tap on the right hand side of the screen for next slide and left hand side of the screen for previous slide.
I will refer your suggestion to our developers.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “Presentations Mobile for Android”