How to log in to Google Drive

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for PlanMaker Mobile for Android.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

BradB

How to log in to Google Drive

Post by BradB » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:12 am

I just reinstalled "PlanMaker for Android" rev 704.0318.lt. I'm trying to open a file from my Google Drive. When I click on "Google Drive Click to log in", I get:

Google
403. That's an error
Error: disallowed_useragent

Google can't sign you in safely inside this app. You an use Google sign-in by visiting this app's website in a browser like Safari or Chrome

I'm sorry, I don't know what "this app's website" means. I've been looking up Google and SoftMaker and can't find anyplace to get PlanMaker access to Google Drive.

Any specific information would be greatly appreciated.

BradB

Re: How to log in to Google Drive

Post by BradB » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:55 am

Never mind. :?

I evidently was using the wrong app from Google Play. There's "FREE Office: PlanMaker Mobile" and there's "Office HD: PlanMaker BASIC". I uninstalled the former and installed the latter, and it's working just fine now.

My apologies.

Soapm

Post by Soapm » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:17 pm

BradB wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:12 am
I just reinstalled "PlanMaker for Android" rev 704.0318.lt. I'm trying to open a file from my Google Drive. When I click on "Google Drive Click to log in", I get:

Google
403. That's an error
Error: disallowed_useragent

Google can't sign you in safely inside this app. You an use Google sign-in by visiting this app's website in a browser like Safari or Chrome

I'm sorry, I don't know what "this app's website" means. I've been looking up Google and SoftMaker and can't find anyplace to get PlanMaker access to Google Drive.

Any specific information would be greatly appreciated.
I'm getting this same error when I try to log into google drive, I get the first screen where it tells me what the app will be accessing but I get a locallhost error when I hit allow... I am using Textmaker HD (not free)...

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by sven-l » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:51 am

Please try to use another internet connection (e.g. WiFi instead of the mobile connection or vice versa). Does it help?
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Soapm

Post by Soapm » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:30 pm

sven-l wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:51 am
Please try to use another internet connection (e.g. WiFi instead of the mobile connection or vice versa). Does it help?
Unfortunately my tablet has only WiFi. I have tried different WiFi networks to no avail...

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by sven-l » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:19 pm

I cannot reproduce that problem but I will forward it to the developers.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “PlanMaker Mobile for Android”