Toolbar problem in landscape

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for PlanMaker Mobile for Android.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

pelago

Toolbar problem in landscape

Post by pelago » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:13 pm

Hi. I've just bought build 684 and have the following problem:

When my phone is in landscape and I press any toolbar button which causes an additional toolbar to appear, instead of the additional toolbar appearing, both toolbars disappear, as does the worksheet selection bar (Sheet 1, Sheet 2 etc.), and as does title bar at the top (where it says Planmaker). This only occurs in landscape, not in portrait, and I don't remember it happening when I tried the trial of the previous version, so I think the problem is new in 684.

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Toolbar problem in landscape

Post by sven-l » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:13 am

The title bar is currently not hidden. We did this in the older rev. 678. Now we use the action bar and it is kept open because it contains the menu button.

We do indeed hide toolbars - but only if there is not enough space on screen. If we find that there is not enough space to display the document, we hide
- all toolbars (main toolbar + optional toolbar)
- worksheet tabs

So you can try to disable other toolbars (like worksheet tabs, or edit toolbar). In this case there is enough space and the toolbars won't be hidden. This should only happen if the keyboard is open.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

pelago

Re: Toolbar problem in landscape

Post by pelago » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:21 pm

Upon further inspection, this only happens if the worksheet selection bar is open, which is why the problem seems new in rev 685. Maybe the vertical size of the worksheet selection bar could be reduced (it is rather large at th moment) which might prevent this problem.

Return to “PlanMaker Mobile for Android”