PlanMaker Modified document locks Excel and other errors

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for PlanMaker Mobile for Android.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

ToniChaffin

PlanMaker Modified document locks Excel and other errors

Post by ToniChaffin » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:10 am

I have a password protected document (MITR-.xlsx). My engineers complete the form and when they send it back there are a number of things wrong with the form;

1. The zoom is at 47% which is way to small. Obviously I can adjust the zoom in Excel once the form gets back to HQ.
2. I can't modify the form in any way until it is unlocked via a password, probably an Excel 2010 thing, I can probably work round this
3. All of the column widths and row heights have been changed so it is not proportional in scale any more.
4. Excel pretty much freezes up when you load the PlanMaker saved version of the form
5. All of the columns and rows, A,B & C, 1,2,3 have had their fonts changed to Times New Roman. Not the actual data with the cells, but the actual A,B,C etc

I would be more than happy to provide a copy of a completed form so you can see for yourself

Regards

Toni

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: PlanMaker Modified document locks Excel and other errors

Post by sven-l » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:31 pm

ToniChaffin wrote:I have a password protected document (MITR-.xlsx). My engineers complete the form and when they send it back there are a number of things wrong with the form;

1. The zoom is at 47% which is way to small. Obviously I can adjust the zoom in Excel once the form gets back to HQ.
You can zoom in and out by using two fingers on the touch screen.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: PlanMaker Modified document locks Excel and other errors

Post by sven-l » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:31 pm

ToniChaffin wrote: 2. I can't modify the form in any way until it is unlocked via a password, probably an Excel 2010 thing, I can probably work round this
3. All of the column widths and row heights have been changed so it is not proportional in scale any more.
4. Excel pretty much freezes up when you load the PlanMaker saved version of the form
5. All of the columns and rows, A,B & C, 1,2,3 have had their fonts changed to Times New Roman. Not the actual data with the cells, but the actual A,B,C etc
Could you please send us that file to forum(at)softmaker.de referring to that thread?

Thank you!
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “PlanMaker Mobile for Android”