Formatting Issue

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for TextMaker Mobile for Android.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

balaka1

Formatting Issue

Post by balaka1 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:54 pm

Hi!
Can anyone tell me how to 1) set the default format for documents so that Text maker always opens documents in that format (font, line spacing, ednotes, etc.), and 2) for imported Word documents to which I apply formatting changes (Enfnote rather than footnotes), to make Textmaker presere those chanes when I save the document? At the moment I'm being unable to do either of these.
I've written to Softmaker directly about these issues asking for help, several days ago but I still haven't got a reply. I also posted this message once earlier on this forum, but for some reason it may not have gone through because I myself can't see it anywhere and no one has replied. So I'm hoping this time, I can get through and get a response from someone.
Waiting for a reply ....

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Formatting Issue

Post by sven-l » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:07 pm

1) This is not possible yet in TextMaker for Android but on the agenda for future versions.
2) Footnotes and Endnotes should be kept after saving with TextMaker.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

balaka1

Re: Formatting Issue

Post by balaka1 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:51 pm

Yes, I just found out how to save the changes--by saving the file in .tmd format. Thank you for your reply, though.

Return to “TextMaker Mobile for Android”