Suggestions/Bugs: Lists, Font Names, Images

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for TextMaker Mobile for Android.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

ReedWhite

Suggestions/Bugs: Lists, Font Names, Images

Post by ReedWhite » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:19 pm

1. Bugs: There seems to be some weirdness around the toolbar controls for lists and indents. More QA needed?

2. Suggestion: I am not familiar with your font-names. You might consider adding the more-common equivalent name in parenthesis to the right of each name in the list, like: xxxxxxxx (Times) or zzzzzzzzz (Helvitica). For extra credit, use the actual font for the items in the list.

3. Bug?: Once an image has been inserted, there seems to be problems with the editing controls around the photo. More QA would be good.

4. Sometimes, I really wish I had cursor controls. I suppose most physical keyboard have them.

5. I think you would be wise to allow a user to delete files. I bet you hear lots of complaints about that.

Vielen dank, Reed

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Suggestions/Bugs: Lists, Font Names, Images

Post by sven-l » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:31 am

ReedWhite wrote:1. Bugs: There seems to be some weirdness around the toolbar controls for lists and indents. More QA needed?
Please send us a screenshot to forum@softmaker.de referring to that thread. Thank you!
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by sven-l » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:32 am

ReedWhite wrote: 2. Suggestion: I am not familiar with your font-names. You might consider adding the more-common equivalent name in parenthesis to the right of each name in the list, like: xxxxxxxx (Times) or zzzzzzzzz (Helvitica). For extra credit, use the actual font for the items in the list.
I will refer your suggestion to the developers.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by sven-l » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:33 am

ReedWhite wrote: 3. Bug?: Once an image has been inserted, there seems to be problems with the editing controls around the photo. More QA would be good.
Please specify: Which problems exactly?
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by sven-l » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:34 am

ReedWhite wrote: 4. Sometimes, I really wish I had cursor controls. I suppose most physical keyboard have them.
No problem. Just install "Hacker's Keyboard" from the Google Playstore. It comes with cursor keys.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by sven-l » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:35 am

ReedWhite wrote: 5. I think you would be wise to allow a user to delete files. I bet you hear lots of complaints about that.
A feature to delete files is on the agenda for future versions. At the moment you need a file explorer like the free Astro Explorer to delete files.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “TextMaker Mobile for Android”