Textmaker not starting after latest update

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for TextMaker Mobile for Android.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

engine

Textmaker not starting after latest update

Post by engine » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:36 am

I've been happily using Textmaker on my Samsung Galaxy Trend for a while now, and automatic updates have generally been troublefree. Yesterday (29 December) I noticed a Softmaker update running when I connected to the WiFi, and now TextMaker doesn't start correctly: a few seconds of a black screen with a Textmaker logo, then the Textmaker screen disappears and that's it. Anyone else seen/resolved the same issue?
Niels Grundtvig Nielsen
You know what you're talking about ‒ I can help you say it
http://www.kbss27.be

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Textmaker not starting after latest update

Post by sven-l » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:24 pm

That problem was already discussed here:
http://www.softmaker.com/forum/viewtopi ... 04&t=13223

It should work now.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

cyberdiva

Re: Textmaker not starting after latest update

Post by cyberdiva » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:32 pm

I came to the forum seeking help with the same issue. I've been happily using TextMaker on my Nexus 7 tablet for several months, but a few days ago TextMaker stopped working. I got the same black screen that the original poster described. I then went to the other discussion that sven mentioned, after which I decided the best thing to do would be to uninstall TextMaker and download it again from the Play Store. I did so, and I'm happy to report that all now seems to be well. The version is said to be rev. 685.1217.
SoftMaker Office 2016 Standard: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit; TextMaker Mobile for Android: Nexus 7 2nd gen.

Return to “TextMaker Mobile for Android”