Copy and paste INTO textmaker mobile

Post here those questions, bug reports and suggestions for SoftMaker Office Mobile for Android that do not fit in any of the application-specific subforums.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

owo

Copy and paste INTO textmaker mobile

Post by owo » Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:51 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm a relative new user to the program and really love it! My only issue is that I am working on a galaxy note 10.1 and I like to cut(copy) and paste from other documents into my open textmaker file. It will do this as long as I only choose text that doesn't have any more than one paragraph of text....In other words if I go to copy two paragraphs of text from another program or doc, it will not recognize it in my textmaker file, it just copies a blank space....This happens also if it is one line of text on top of each other ie..

the dog barks

I don't like it when the dog barks

If I go to copy this type of format from another doc into my textmaker file it will not except it...

Is there a workaround for this?? It really limits me on productivity...Cheers, jeff

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Copy and paste INTO textmaker mobile

Post by sven-l » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:27 pm

Jeff,

From which external app do you try to copy&paste into TextMaker? Does Menu=>Edit=>"External Paste" do the job? Which device, Android version and TextMaker revision (Help=>About) are you using?
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

owo

Re: Copy and paste INTO textmaker mobile

Post by owo » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:08 pm

sven-l wrote:Jeff,

From which external app do you try to copy&paste into TextMaker? Does Menu=>Edit=>"External Paste" do the job? Which device, Android version and TextMaker revision (Help=>About) are you using?
WOW! Where has that been! lol

Cheers that worked GREAT!

Return to “SoftMaker Office Mobile for Android (General)”