Search found 123 matches
- Fri Oct 09, 2026 12:48 am
- Forum: PlanMaker NX for Android
- Topic: How to Text direction in a cell
- Replies: 13
- Views: 550
Re: How to Text direction in a cell
It seems Igsl doesn’t know much about software yet; only experienced users like me truly understand it. Many people use Softmaker but don’t know how to submit feature requests. People like me are the ones laying the groundwork for Softmaker to improve, along with others on the forum. Igsl is so ...
- Fri Oct 09, 2026 12:37 am
- Forum: PlanMaker NX for Android
- Topic: How to Text direction in a cell
- Replies: 13
- Views: 550
Re: How to Text direction in a cell
Your reply was so funny, it had me laughing my head off. I’ve already said it: I’ve submitted enough feature requests, so I won’t be sending any more. If you don’t believe me, check this forum every day. If you don’t see me posting any requests, that means I’m telling the truth.
A conservative like ...
A conservative like ...
- Thu Oct 08, 2026 4:59 am
- Forum: PlanMaker for Mac
- Topic: PlanMaker Lagging Badly
- Replies: 4
- Views: 147
Re: PlanMaker Lagging Badly
You should record a screen video of the issue you're experiencing. It appears that this issue only occurs on your device. Recording a screen video is a good way to report the issue in more detail. This will help Softmaker identify the issue.
- Thu Oct 08, 2026 3:23 am
- Forum: PlanMaker for Mac
- Topic: PlanMaker Lagging Badly
- Replies: 4
- Views: 147
Re: PlanMaker Lagging Badly
I tested it on Planmaker (Android 9). I checked and found that this issue does not exist. I entered text into the cell and pressed Enter. Everything worked normally. The software runs very smoothly. It seems this bug occurred on your device. I think you should provide a more detailed video to ...
- Thu Oct 08, 2026 3:16 am
- Forum: PlanMaker NX for Android
- Topic: How to Text direction in a cell
- Replies: 13
- Views: 550
Re: How to Text direction in a cell
I’m being very serious. I’ve already suggested enough features for now. In the future, I may suggest additional features. But I’m not sure yet.
For now, I’ve stopped suggesting features so that Softmaker isn’t overwhelmed, and so they have time to review and forward the feature suggestions.
For now, I’ve stopped suggesting features so that Softmaker isn’t overwhelmed, and so they have time to review and forward the feature suggestions.
- Thu Oct 08, 2026 12:51 am
- Forum: PlanMaker NX for Android
- Topic: How to Text direction in a cell
- Replies: 13
- Views: 550
Re: How to Text direction in a cell
Softmaker Office NX is the best office suite in the world. I’ll never use any other software. Don’t even try to convince me to go back to Microsoft Office. I absolutely hate Microsoft Office and only use Softmaker Office NX.
- Thu Oct 08, 2026 12:46 am
- Forum: PlanMaker NX for Android
- Topic: How to Text direction in a cell
- Replies: 13
- Views: 550
Re: How to Text direction in a cell
Today. You really have the nerve to provoke me.
Let me make one thing clear: I’ve loved Softmaker Office NX for several months now, and I love it because it’s lightweight and free of unnecessary features. Softmaker Office NX runs smoothly precisely because it lacks unnecessary features and instead ...
Let me make one thing clear: I’ve loved Softmaker Office NX for several months now, and I love it because it’s lightweight and free of unnecessary features. Softmaker Office NX runs smoothly precisely because it lacks unnecessary features and instead ...
- Tue Oct 06, 2026 12:47 am
- Forum: PlanMaker NX for Android
- Topic: How to Text direction in a cell
- Replies: 13
- Views: 550
Re: How to Text direction in a cell
It’s you again. I just don’t understand you. Do you have any idea what I’m struggling with? Do you know what feature Planmaker is missing? Specifically, the ability to customize text orientation.
But I have a workaround: Go to the Insert tab, select Text Art Object, enter the text into the blank ...
But I have a workaround: Go to the Insert tab, select Text Art Object, enter the text into the blank ...
- Mon Oct 05, 2026 1:57 am
- Forum: PlanMaker NX for Android
- Topic: How to Text direction in a cell
- Replies: 13
- Views: 550
Re: How to Text direction in a cell
That's a good idea. It really is a great way for Planmaker to go beyond Excel.
- Mon Oct 05, 2026 1:53 am
- Forum: PlanMaker NX for Android
- Topic: [Expand the chart for Planmaker]
- Replies: 1
- Views: 269
Re: [Expand the chart for Planmaker]
To help clarify my feature suggestion, I have two images of two different types of charts. They were taken from the Microsoft Support website. Since I don’t like using Excel, I searched for these images.
- Thu Oct 01, 2026 4:19 am
- Forum: PlanMaker NX for Android
- Topic: [Expand the chart for Planmaker]
- Replies: 1
- Views: 269
[Expand the chart for Planmaker]
First Chart: Treemap
Concept:
A treemap provides a hierarchical view of your data and makes it easy to spot patterns, such as which items are the store’s bestsellers. The branches of the tree are displayed as rectangles, and the sub-branches are displayed as smaller rectangles. Treemaps display ...
Concept:
A treemap provides a hierarchical view of your data and makes it easy to spot patterns, such as which items are the store’s bestsellers. The branches of the tree are displayed as rectangles, and the sub-branches are displayed as smaller rectangles. Treemaps display ...
- Sun Sep 27, 2026 4:54 am
- Forum: PlanMaker for Windows
- Topic: Planmaker: A new feature called “Delete empty cells without affecting other rows or columns”
- Replies: 1
- Views: 294
Re: Planmaker: A new feature called “Delete empty cells without affecting other rows or columns”
I have an example to demonstrate that the feature I’m proposing is truly useful:
Employee A was asked by the director to delete the empty cells in this row, on the condition that empty cells in other rows not be deleted. However, it’s clear that this employee selected the row where the empty cells ...
Employee A was asked by the director to delete the empty cells in this row, on the condition that empty cells in other rows not be deleted. However, it’s clear that this employee selected the row where the empty cells ...
- Sun Sep 27, 2026 4:34 am
- Forum: PlanMaker for Windows
- Topic: Planmaker: A new feature called “Delete empty cells without affecting other rows or columns”
- Replies: 1
- Views: 294
Planmaker: A new feature called “Delete empty cells without affecting other rows or columns”
Regarding the current situation:
Planmaker excels at helping users delete blank cells quickly and with pinpoint accuracy. But wait—this feature deletes all blank cells; it deletes any blank cell it encounters. Users only want to delete the blank cells in a specific row or column, yet this feature ...
Planmaker excels at helping users delete blank cells quickly and with pinpoint accuracy. But wait—this feature deletes all blank cells; it deletes any blank cell it encounters. Users only want to delete the blank cells in a specific row or column, yet this feature ...
- Sat Sep 26, 2026 12:04 pm
- Forum: PlanMaker NX for Android
- Topic: My question: How do I change the color of this area (Planmaker)?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 347
My question: How do I change the color of this area (Planmaker)?
I want to change the color of this area (see image)—the area I’ve circled—from green to a different color. Is this possible. And when I select a different cell, the color I changed won't revert to the original color.
Right now, I don't like using other office suites. I've set Softmaker as the ...
Right now, I don't like using other office suites. I've set Softmaker as the ...
- Sat Sep 26, 2026 12:50 am
- Forum: SoftMaker Office NX for Android (General)
- Topic: [Font Noto Colors Emoji] does not display symbols in the Symbol feature
- Replies: 3
- Views: 835
Re: [Font Noto Colors Emoji] does not display symbols in the Symbol feature
Oh, so that's how it is. This isn't a bug.