I just added DUTCH language dictionary and it loaded within moments!
Why not Afrikaans??
Search found 3 matches
- Fri Aug 14, 2026 1:36 pm
- Forum: FreeOffice TextMaker 2024 for Windows
- Topic: Afrikaans Language for spell checking
- Replies: 6
- Views: 20010
- Fri Aug 14, 2026 1:28 pm
- Forum: FreeOffice TextMaker 2024 for Windows
- Topic: Afrikaans Language for spell checking
- Replies: 6
- Views: 20010
Re: Afrikaans Language for spell checking
Thank you for your reply re: Adding AFRIKAANS language dictionary. AGAIN I followed the guidelines and again it did not work. Either with Windows 10 &11 as well as Linux Mint.
It is still is not possible to add AFRIKAANS. I followed the guide manual. It does not install. The Afrikaans language is ...
It is still is not possible to add AFRIKAANS. I followed the guide manual. It does not install. The Afrikaans language is ...
- Tue May 05, 2026 10:06 am
- Forum: FreeOffice TextMaker 2024 for Windows
- Topic: Afrikaans Language for spell checking
- Replies: 6
- Views: 20010
Afrikaans Language for spell checking
FreeOffice is the best alternative to MSO. Installed it on several PC/Laptops for friends and family. But I can't download and install the Spell Checking for AFRIKAANS. Hunspell It's greyed out.
Where do I find the Spell Checking for Afrikaans? I use to have it on an older version of FreeOffice.
Where do I find the Spell Checking for Afrikaans? I use to have it on an older version of FreeOffice.