- • define one style that includes definitions for several levels, then use the indent/outdent tool
• define one style per level
If it's the first answer, "one style - definitions for several levels", my next question is about the Bullets and Numbering > Numbered lists tab. Do I have to define:
- • one entry per level
• one entry including definitions for several levels
I am finding all of this very confusing! especially using the term "additional indent" for what (according to your own documentation) seems to be nothing more than the basic left indent for the paragraph …
What I'm trying to achieve ...
Code: Select all
1. Nunc enim dui, accumsan at varius placerat
2. vehicula quis dui. Sed ac neque a justo sollicitudin rhoncus.
2.1 Sed eget rhoncus elit.
2.2 aliquam a leo at ipsum posuere lacinia
3. vivamus mi nunc
4. suscipit vitae ultricies vitae
4.1 varius sit amet risus
4.2 nunc enim dui, accumsan at varius placerat
4.3 vehicula quis dui