Remembering Window Locations

Post bug reports and suggestions for PlanMaker 2008 for Windows.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

Dobermann

Remembering Window Locations

Postby Dobermann » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:39 am

Many times I open 5 or 6 worksheets at once. It is always the same ones, so when I used excel, I became accustomed to the program remembering my layout for each and every worksheet. I never had to resize and relocate each window each time I opened it.

Unfortunately, with PlanMaker, I have to keep resizing and placing each window where and how I want it each time I open them up. Is this a feature not available in PM or am I missing something?

Thanks!
Dobermann

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Remembering Window Locations

Postby sven-l » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:44 am

Hello,

currently its not possible to "save" the last window locations and sizes in PlanMaker. I've opened a feature request for that.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Dobermann

Re: Remembering Window Locations

Postby Dobermann » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:30 am

Thank you, Sven. I just recently upgraded to 2008 and switched over from OpenOffice, as I really need the ability to have the multi worksheets side by side in one window. OO did not do it, but PM does. OO does remember window locations, but does not do multi worksheets.

For me, I'll stick with PM and spend the five extra minutes each time setting my worksheets in one window rather than having 5 windows that just urk me all the while I am working. It's the lesser of two evils.

Dobermann

Return to “PlanMaker 2008 for Windows”