Example Scripts

Post bug reports and suggestions for PlanMaker 2008 for Windows.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

LanceGary

Example Scripts

Postby LanceGary » Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:32 pm

This is just a request. I wondered whether it might be possible to post (either here or elsewhere on the web site) some example BASICmaker scripts (say two or three for Textmaker and two or three for Planmaker) - just to show what a completed script actually looks like, to serve as an example for new programmers.

Thanks

Lance

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Example Scripts

Postby sven-l » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:20 am

Hello,

there are already some BasicMaker scripts posted in the German BasicMaker forum (http://www.softmaker.com/diskussion/viewforum.php?f=115).

At the moment there is no english BasicMaker forum (due to a lack of interest) but you can also post your scripts in the German forum :D
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

LanceGary

Postby LanceGary » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:04 pm

sven-l wrote:Hello,

there are already some BasicMaker scripts posted in the German BasicMaker forum (http://www.softmaker.com/diskussion/viewforum.php?f=115).

At the moment there is no english BasicMaker forum (due to a lack of interest) but you can also post your scripts in the German forum :D

Thanks very much for the url. I have been looking there and will see what sense I can make of the material.

I still think even one complete example in the manual for TextMaker and for PlanMaker would be a good thing.

Cheers

Lance

Matuk

Postby Matuk » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:51 am

I would like to add another question to this topic - Is it possible to use a macro recorder with Planmaker or do all scripts in BasicMaker have to be original user defined ones created with raw original programming? [-o<

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Postby sven-l » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:26 am

A macro recorder is planned for the future but currently not available.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “PlanMaker 2008 for Windows”