Fontman in MEGA Font XXL2.0

Talk about miscellaneous stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else. Off-topic discussions encouraged.
swschenk

Fontman in MEGA Font XXL2.0

Post by swschenk »

:P I am a recent purchaser of your 2012 Office. I have also purchased 3 font collections . All I need to do is to learn to read and write the German Language! lol I am an american born to German/Swiss parents. I am proud of my German heritage. I have a problem with the Mega Font collection. Loading it does not work since it is really an old program and my computer is a Windows 7 64 bit. Although the system has 32 bit too, Fontman does not load. The 64 bit takes priority and since Mega font is so old, It does not allow it to load. I need some help with this or I will have to request a refund. The Sutterlin, Fracture Schriften, and Medieval fonts loaded flawlessly and I am completely satisfied. Fontman is a good program but it is not compatible with newer computers. Help!
martin-k
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Fontman in MEGA Font XXL2.0

Post by martin-k »

The MegaFont installer works under Windows 7 as well, but you need to run it as administrator. Right-click on the fontman.exe icon and choose "Run as administrator".

There will be a warning message about a registry key that cannot be accessed, but this message is harmless.
Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “Water Cooler”