iOS, iPhone, iPad,

Talk about miscellaneous stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else. Off-topic discussions encouraged.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

patrickwest

iOS, iPhone, iPad,

Post by patrickwest » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:40 pm

Folks,

It has been quite sometime since I asked...

Anything happening with an iOS version?

Currently in the USA iPads and iPhones are the product of choice in the Healthcare field.

iOS developer do tend to make a much higher return on investment that do Android developers, however I can understand that it is much large pool to play in and many apps disappear under the weight of so many like apps.

Perhaps instead of thinking of the iOS version as a being buried under all the other iOS Office clones you thought of it as way to promote Softmaker Office for Windows and Linux to the US market?

I don't know how well your US sales are going, very well I hope, speaking as someone who has been using your products for well over a decade, but they can always do better.

Patrick

on 17 January 2014
sven-l wrote:There are no news regarding the iOS version of SoftMaker yet and there is no time frame for that version available. We will inform you via newsletter as soon as we have any news.
On 04 January 2013
sven-l wrote:No news yet regarding the iOS version. We will inform you as soon as there are any news.
and
sven-l wrote:There are no news yet regarding the iOS version of SoftMaker Office. The developers were very busy with the Android version. We will inform you as soon as there are any news.
sven-l wrote:Patrick,
There is no need to ask the same question over and over again in different forums. Thank you!
on 06 October 2011
martin-k wrote:An iOS version is on our wishlist, but no coding has started yet.

PS something to think about from the HanDBase forum

http://www.ddhsoftware.com/forum/search ... sf=msgonly
Patrick West

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: iOS, iPhone, iPad,

Post by sven-l » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:46 am

There are still no new regarding the iOS version. We will inform you as soon as there is such a version available.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

woodstock64

Post by woodstock64 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:50 am

As a Softmaker Office user going back to my Windows Mobile days I implore you, PLEASE release a iOS version. My ipad would be so much happier if it included a version of Softmaker Office installed. I no longer use my Windows Mobile devices and can not install 3rd party software onto my work-issued laptop (which BTW, is the only computer I possess at this time).

patrickwest

Post by patrickwest » Wed May 16, 2018 7:39 pm

sven-l wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:46 am
There are still no news regarding the iOS version. We will inform you as soon as there is such a version available.

Greetings,

The quote is from August 2015, almost three years ago.

I see your Mac version is now available.

So please folks give some more thought to a iPhone/iPad (iOS) version.

Thanks

Patrick
Patrick West

martin-k
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by martin-k » Wed May 16, 2018 7:48 pm

We are experimenting with iOS...
Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH

patrickwest

Post by patrickwest » Thu May 24, 2018 8:25 pm

:D =D> Jumping up and down with enthusiasm!
Patrick West

Return to “Water Cooler”