Brain dead customer support

Woody44

Brain dead customer support

Post by Woody44 »

SoftMaker -

Do you use artificial "intelligence" for customer support?

I recently used e-mail to send a suggestion for improvement of FreePDF (and FlexiPDF). I did NOT ask any questions, and I did NOT request any product support. I offered in good faith a suggestion intended to help make your products more competitive with the competition.

In response (which I did not request), I received the following:
Dear customer,

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, you sent a support request via the "Private Message" function of the forum. We do not offer customer support via this function.
If you are a paying user, please contact us at support@softmaker.com.
Otherwise, please try to find a solution in the forum or post your question there and your question will be answered.
This way, in the future, users who have the same issue will be able to see the solution.

Best regards,
SoftMaker Team
This is both stupid and insulting.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Brain dead customer support

Post by SuperTech »

It seems that you sent email to forum[at]softmaker.com, which is only to collect private files related to forum.
Woody44

Post by Woody44 »

Where else should I send suggestions? I couldn't find any other contact address on your web site.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Please post all your suggestions/problems/bugs/queries related to FreePDF/FreeOffice (our free software) here.

For issues related to SoftMaker Office/ FlexiPDF (our commercial software), you can send on support[at]softmaker.com also.

Return to “FreePDF 2022”