SoftMaker Office 2008 for Windows CE

Help for TextMaker 2006 for Handheld PCs

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

Post Reply
ruylobo
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:26 am

SoftMaker Office 2008 for Windows CE

Post by ruylobo » Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:00 am

It has intention to make a version of the SoftMaker Office 2008 for Windows CE? I use version 2006 in mine Psion netBook Pro, but I would like to also have the Presentations.
Ruy
(translated automatically of the Brazil Portuguese)

Tobias-L
Posts: 3423
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2003 3:23 pm
Location: Nürnberg, Germany
Contact:

Re: SoftMaker Office 2008 for Windows CE

Post by Tobias-L » Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:49 am

We are currently working on finishing the version for Windows. After the final release we will start porting to the Pocket PC and Windows CE devices. But this will take some time.
Tobias Leißner
SoftMaker Software GmbH


cocios
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:42 am
Location: Ecuador

Re: SoftMaker Office 2008 for Windows CE

Post by cocios » Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:29 am

Tobias-L wrote:We are currently working on finishing the version for Windows. After the final release we will start porting to the Pocket PC and Windows CE devices. But this will take some time.
Yeahh!! It´s nice to see Softmaker still worries about Windows CE users!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will be delighted to buy a new license of your great software (I´ve bought Textmaker 2002 and Texmaker and Planmaker 2006) =D> =D>
______C@rLos_______

cocios
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:42 am
Location: Ecuador

Re: SoftMaker Office 2008 for Windows CE

Post by cocios » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:43 am

I´ve received an email that says the Pocket PC beta version has been released... :o :o

I supose Windows CE comes next?? :P :P
______C@rLos_______

cocios
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:42 am
Location: Ecuador

Re: SoftMaker Office 2008 for Windows CE

Post by cocios » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:07 am

cocios wrote:I´ve received an email that says the Pocket PC beta version has been released... :o :o

I supose Windows CE comes next?? :P :P
Am I correct?? I´m anxious to try the new version on my beloved Nec Mobilepro 900 (WIn Ce Net 4.2) :P :P :P :P
______C@rLos_______

martin-k
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team
Posts: 2892
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2003 4:57 pm
Location: Nürnberg, Germany
Contact:

Re: SoftMaker Office 2008 for Windows CE

Post by martin-k » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:25 am

cocios wrote:
cocios wrote:I´ve received an email that says the Pocket PC beta version has been released... :o :o

I supose Windows CE comes next?? :P :P
Am I correct?? I´m anxious to try the new version on my beloved Nec Mobilepro 900 (WIn Ce Net 4.2) :P :P :P :P
The two outstanding betas are those for Windows CE and Linux. I can't tell at the moment which one comes first.
Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Post Reply

Return to “TextMaker 2006 for Handheld PCs”