Can´t start Office Ce 2006 on a Nec Mobilepro 900 (HPC 2000)

Help for TextMaker 2006 for Handheld PCs

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

cocios

Can´t start Office Ce 2006 on a Nec Mobilepro 900 (HPC 2000)

Post by cocios » Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:58 pm

Hi, Till june I used to have a Jornada 720 and a paid license for Office CE 2006... Sadly I got robbed.. :cry: :cry:

Now I just managed to buy a used Nec Mobilepro 900 (same o.s. HPC 2000 as my last device)...

Have sucesfully reinstalled all the software I had on ram and cf card (freeware and shareware licenses), but when I install and try to start textmaker or planmaker, my Nec just blocks, I have to make a soft reset to be able to use it again, and none of those two programs work..

What could be the cause, I have a lot of other programs installed, but enough ram memory to support them all..

Regards

Andres
Last edited by cocios on Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
______C@rLos_______

Tobias-L

Post by Tobias-L » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:34 pm

I just resent download instructions to you, so you can download and use the latest version of our software. Maybe it works when reinstalling the latest revision. Please check your email inbox.
Tobias Leißner
SoftMaker Software GmbH

cocios

Post by cocios » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:59 pm

Tobias-L wrote:I just resent download instructions to you, so you can download and use the latest version of our software. Maybe it works when reinstalling the latest revision. Please check your email inbox.
Thankyou Tobias for your fast answer..

Nop, I´ve downloaded the latest version but it still gives me the same problem.. Could it be a compatibily problem? Would it help if I sent a backup of my registry so that you can see what is going wrong?

Best Regards

Andres
______C@rLos_______

cocios

Can someone help me??

Post by cocios » Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:28 am

I´m in real need of using this programs.. Could someone please help me???

As I said before, after installing the programs and trying to run them, the just block, making my handhled freeze... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Regards
______C@rLos_______

martin-k
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by martin-k » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:58 am

When TextMaker (or PlanMaker) hang on launch, they set a flag so that the next launch will be protocolled. So, please start TextMaker once again, and it should create a file tmlog.txt (either in My Documents or in the folder where you installed it). Send this file to our tech support for further investigation.

The only thing that would prevent this is if the Windows CE program loader is not even able to launch the application. Windows CE has a nasty habit of locking up instead of displaying an error message. But we'll see, please look for the tmlog.txt file.
Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “TextMaker 2006 for Handheld PCs”