I cannot install Office's trial v2006 in my HP Jornada 728

Help for TextMaker 2006 for Handheld PCs

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

milciades

I cannot install Office's trial v2006 in my HP Jornada 728

Post by milciades » Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:59 am

I have a HP Jornada 728, when I install Office 2006 for Win CE, using Active Sync, it is installed right in the PC has Windows XP Professional. When installing, require it than in the Jornada do it in a Storage Card. The result is that copy folders and files, the executable included into a so-called directory " Softmaker Office 2006...", But you do not install it really.
So much the Texmaker, like the Planmexer, using the executable yields a message of error when choosing to initiate. That you say: Do not find the route or there is not enough some element or .dll.
Trial receives treatment of the version. That can I make this problem resolve? :o

Tobias-L

Post by Tobias-L » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:44 am

Please do a custom install. Start up the installer, be sure the Jornada is connected and click Next. Click at Custom to take a look at what gets installed. Be sure that the version for Windows CE is checked and click OK. Now it should take some time to transfer the software to your device.

After the installation take a look at your start menu. There you should find entries for TextMaker 2006 and PlanMaker 2006.
Tobias Leißner
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “TextMaker 2006 for Handheld PCs”