crashing freeoffice planmaker

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for FreeOffice PlanMaker 2018 for Windows

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

techchat

crashing freeoffice planmaker

Post by techchat » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:46 pm

Anyone else has the same problem?
planmaker free 2018 crash or go into infinite loop if i try to copy and paste url of youtube video into planmaker cell during the first minute of play. No problem if i copy/ paste at the end of the video or around the middle. Running window 10

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: crashing freeoffice planmaker

Post by sven-l » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:01 am

Please describe step by step how you do that (and which browser exactly you use). Until now I couldn't reproduce a crash here in PlanMaker when pasting Youtube URLs in some cell.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

techchat

Post by techchat » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:24 am

hi sven, thanks for reply. i am using chrome browser. I tried to recreate problem myself yesterday but have not managed to do it. May be it is one of those passing problems. I will update if it reoccur.

techchat

Post by techchat » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:52 am

problem is reoccuring. I tried to send the crash report which planmaker automatically produce to send to softmaker but it fail to send via window live mail with the following error.
I do not use window live mail normally but use outlook instead so have no idea how to fix this to send the report. I have chrome and window edge browser installed on my win10 64bits system

Unable to send or receive messages for the Googlemail (nw2533) account. The host 'hjh' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly.

Server: 'hjh'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
Protocol: POP3
Port: 110
Secure(SSL): No
Socket Error: 11001

Return to “FreeOffice PlanMaker 2018 for Windows”