This forum is meant to provide support for TextMaker for Linux and TextMaker for FreeBSD, SoftMaker's word processors for UNIX-like operating systems. This forum is monitored and questions will be answered by SoftMaker employees, but we also encourage discussions between users.
This forum can be read by anyone, but posting is only available for registered users. Registration is free and painless, so go ahead and get your posting account now.
When using this forum, please adhere to the guidelines you agreed to when you registered.
SoftMaker employees can be easily recognized by the tag "SoftMaker Team" below their name.
Some important rules
- Discussions about TextMaker for Linux and TextMaker for FreeBSD are on-topic here.
- Do not post serial numbers, passwords, or registration information.
- Before posting, ask yourself if something is really interesting to other forum users. If you have ordering problems, lost your serial number, received a damaged CD-ROM etc., this is better left to e-mail messages.
- Do not post copyrighted material without consent of the copyright owner; do not post illegal, offensive or abusive stuff. This forum is accessible to minors, so please avoid profanities.
- If you want to point out abuses, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
- Messages posted to this board are solely the opinion and responsibility of the person posting the message. SoftMaker disclaims all responsibility but will remove material that violates copyrights upon receipt of an official notice by the copyright holder or a duly authorized agent acting on behalf of the copyright holder.